It’s not uncommon for people all over the world to start their day with a gourmet coffee. A morning cup is the perfect way to get your day going and it can help you get through the first few hours of the morning.
However, as we all know by now, coffee can be enjoyed in many ways – not just in a cup. For today’s recipe, we’re going to show you a new way to use coffee to put a fresh spin on a traditional and classic breakfast meal.
Crack a few eggs, break out the cinnamon, and pour out the Cafe Mocha – it’s time to make some French Toast!
- 1 sachet of Café Mocha
- Bread slices
- 3 oz of milk of your choice
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- Sugar –to taste
- Any Fresh Fruit (I like different berries and bananas)
- Maple Syrup- optional
– In a shallow bowl empty the Mocha sachet add milk, egg, cinnamon and sugar.
– Stir the mixture together until it has dissolved.
– On medium, heat frying pan on stove. Melt a little bit of butter and dip the bread into the bowl with the mixture.
– Make sure both sides are wet. With fork, allow the bread to drip over bowl.
– Place slice of bread in pan. Continue process with the other slices. Turn slices over when bread is slightly brown. Remove cooked slices to a plate and keep warm.
– Garnish with bananas and serve warm with maple syrup.