If you want to talk fancy coffee brewing methods and equipment, we could be here for a while. There are dozens upon dozens of fancy coffee machines that brew, percolate, or create the perfect cup of coffee or shot of espresso.
The recent rise of the cult coffee roaster has also produced a “new wave” of coffee connoisseurs of whom are very specific about the flavors of their beans, brews and the consistency of their foam. Even a new form, “coffee art” has emerged from this coffee-centric society — with baristas creating patterns in the foamy cap of lattes or cappuccinos, using pouring techniques (or sometimes even toothpicks) to com-bine the foamy milk with the dark brown liquid of the espresso.
While all this has been going on, another kind of coffee has also experienced something of a Renaissance – pre-brewed coffee.
A certain Seattle-based coffee giant launched their own in-house pre-brewed product with an enthusiastic response. It seems the convenience and portability of pre-brewed, powdered coffee products is a hit in today’s modern, multi-tasking, always-on-the-go society.
And why not? The fact is that pre-brewed products – in particular premium, luxury-level products such as Rae’s family of coffees – are made with the same high quality beans freshly ground in hipster coffee shops to make those over-priced lattes and espresso drinks.
- We source only the finest, hand-selected beans for our pre-brewed coffee products, such as the Jamaican Blue Mountain grown beans used in our Premium Gourmet Royal Brewed.
- We use only the latest technology to dry, process and make our premium pre-brewed coffee, capturing the freshly-roasted flavor of these quality coffee beans from the world’s finest coffee regions.
- The flavor of our beverages is enhanced with only the finest ingredients, such as the luxuriously rich chocolate flavor of our Gourmet Café Mocha.
- Our Gourmet Café Latte product is SO much like a fancy coffee shop latte, complete with freshly-foamed milk, we challenge you to challenge your coffee elitist pals to take a blind taste test and spot the difference.
- We believe our products, with the addition of the amazing Ganoderma powder, are not merely as good as store-bought, freshly brewed coffee — they’re better. AND beneficial.