It’s been a little over a year since the introduction of the delicious BrewKups at P50K in San Antonio, Texas. To celebrate the “occasion”, I want to share with you one of my favorite recipes from the OG Cookbook: OG Brewed Mocha Almond Pancake by Roberto Carlos Cruz from Puerto Rico.
- 2 ½ cups self-rising flour of choice (if unavailable add 1 tsp baking powder to any flour)
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup of Chocolate Almond BrewKup
- 1 sachet of Gourmet Black Coffee
- 1 sachet of Café Mocha
- Honey (optional)
- Butter (optional)
- Brew Organo Gold Chocolate Almond BrewKup using the medium size.
- Dissolve OG Café Mocha and OG Black Coffee into the brewed Chocolate Almond. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, beaten eggs, oil and milk and whisk until well incorporated. Add Organo Gold brewed coffees and chocolate to the mixture. Blend well.
- Cook pancakes on a hot griddle or pan over medium heat. Turn once and cook until they are golden.
- To serve, add a small scoop of butter and drizzle with honey.