After reading my post “A Taste-Tea Option,” I know that you’re all experts on how to brew and steep the line of teas featured at Rae’s Cafe. This week, I’m going to take it one step further and give you a brand new recipe to put your expertise to the test!
Try out this new Vanilla Green Tea Latte recipe and tweet me a photo with the #raezcafe!
- 1 bag of Organic Green Tea
- ½ cup of boiling water
- 1 cup of milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon of honey (or sweetener of choice) to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Steep the bag of Organic Green Tea in the ½ cup of boiling water for 1-3 minutes (as mentioned in “A Taste-Tea Option”, never go over 3 minutes!)
- While the Green Tea is steeping, heat the milk until it is very hot, but not boiling
- Once the Green Tea is done steeping and the milk is hot, mix together
- Add in the honey and vanilla extract
- Pour into mugs and enjoy while hot
*Note that you have the option to use a frother to make the milk foamy. Or check out “Foam Sweet Foam” for a quick, easy way to create foam.