Organo Gold’s Organic Green Tea is one of the Café’s most sought-after products. And there is a very good reason for that. Not only is it a deliciously healthy and refreshing beverage, it contains plenty of positive antioxidants and polyphenols, which have well-documented benefits. And in the case of green tea, we feel it’s always better if it happens organically!
- Organic products such as OG Organic Green Tea, are made using finest quality organically farmed green tea leaves. Non-organic or lower grade products can contain excessive levels of harmful chemicals such as fluorides and pesticides.
- Instead, Organo Gold’s flavorful organically grown green tea is packed with flavonoids and other antioxidants — plus our renowned organic Ganoderma lucidum mushroom.
- Green tea is less processed than black/red tea. It is considered to be the most “natural” of teas because it is made simply by steaming the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant in hot water — and was the only form of tea for centuries before black/red (fermented) and oolong (semi-fermented) were developed some thousands of years later. So, the better the raw ingredient, the healthier the end product. That’s why we only use organically grown green tea in our OG products.
- Gaining organic certification is a lengthy process, and can also be costly. Which means only companies passionate about their product and its use in a healthy modern lifestyle tend to seek an organic stamp. Thus, an organic label can be a good marker of high quality, great tasting tea.
- Simply the ceremonial history and nature of green tea is a calming ritual that can help you get into a more “Zen-like” zone. Zen Buddhism was the primary influence in the development of the tea ceremony, and it originated in 6th century China. Back then, everything was unofficially “organic”!
And with OG Organic Green Tea’s addition of the renowned organic Ganoderma lucidum mushroom — it’s a truly invigorating and organic experience.